ABOUT THE HOP:

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a placejust for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!

The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun!  This is a weekly event!  And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added!  We get nearly 200 links every week!! 

Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

If you start following someone through the Hop, leave a comment on their blog to let them know!  Stop back during the week to see other blogs that are added!  And, most importantly, the idea is to HAVE FUN!!

DISCLAIMER:
The Hop isn't just for you to throw your link in there and not visit any other blogs.  It's all about networking and finding new blogs that are of interest. So, in the spirit of the Hop, try to make some time to visit other blogs and don't post your link if you are not planning on visiting other blogs in the Hop that week.  This is a weekly event, so if you don't have time this week, that's fine!  We'll see you next week!

I have been following this meme for a few weeks and am so excited to be linking up today with people who have a heart for words like me!!  Thank you Jennifer for hosting!!  Go here to link up.

Counting it all Joy!!
Angel



6 comments:

BrendaC June 11, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

Hi Angel I hopped on by to look at your blog and love it I am now a follower. If you get a chance drop on by my blog its kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com Have a great weekend.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog June 11, 2010 at 6:09 PM  

Hi!!! Your site looks great! I found you through the blog hop!!

Loren June 11, 2010 at 6:33 PM  

So glad you joined the hop! You will be amazed at the growth it brings!!!
Love you!

Joy Tamsin David June 12, 2010 at 4:22 AM  

Hi Angel,

I'm your newest follower from the book blogger hop.

What a cheery design your blog has! Very nice!

Joy

http://edgyinspirational.blogspot.com

monica @ paperbridges June 13, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

hi, good to meet you and your blog. I also am a book blogger, writing and reading from a Christian's perspective. We homeschool too. :)

monica

Alison Can Read June 25, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Hopping through! I'll be a follower in a min. I was just in Oklahoma last weekend!

Search

About Me

My Photo
Angel
I am a fully devoted follower of Christ!! I love my husband and kids more than I ever thought you could love. I have a wonderful granddaughter who is the most precious little girl in the world. I am a long time homeschool mom and love every minute of it. I thank God every day for blessing me with my family and allowing me to be able to stay home and devote my life to them!!!
View my complete profile

Followers

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze

Tyndale Publishers

I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network