Book Blogger Hop

In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!  This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!  So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list here.

RULES:
Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.
 
1.  Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below
In your link, please state the main genre that you review:  eclectic, contemp. fiction, ya, paranormal, mystery, non-fiction, etc. 

Please do not list every genre you review - if you are review a variety, please put eclectic!  The Hop gets jumbled up if the title is too long, so please limit to one genre.  I will be limiting the number of characters in the title to ensure the Hop doesn't look messy!  Thank you!
Example:  Crazy-for-Books (adult fiction) 

NOTE:   You no longer have to enter the length of time you've been blogging, but do let us know if this is your first time hopping with us!

2. Post about the Hop on your blog.  Spread the word about the book party!  The more the merrier!  In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!).  If you have a suggestion for a future HOP question, click here to fill out the form!  Thanks!
This week's question comes from Tina who blogs at Book Couture.
"How do you spread the word about your blog?
(e.g. Social Networking sites, Book Blog Directories, comments on other blogs...)"

My Answer:  I have recently started doing blog hops in hopes of gaining more followers and finding more blogs to follow!!  I also have a personal blog that I post on daily and refer to my book blog at times!!

3.  Visit other blogs in the Linky List!  Make new friends!  Follow new book bloggers!  Talk about books!  Rave about authors!  Take the time to make a quality visit!  Check out other posts and content, make a new friend!  Don't randomly follow someone if you never intend on actually following them!  No spamming please!  (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)


And just as an FYI - this event is not something you should feel that you have to participate in every week.  If you want to join in and link up once a month, GREAT!  It's up to you how often you participate!

So, have fun HOPPING and enjoy your BOOK PARTY weekend!!!

Counting it all JOY!!



6 comments:

Book Loving Mommy October 1, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Hi! I'm a new follower from the hop! I love Karen Kingsbury and Beverly Lewis too but my current favorites are Bodie and Brock Thoene! I am considering homeschooling my 3 kids so would welcome any advice you have!

http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com

Susan October 1, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

Glad to have found you via the Hop. I don't read a lot of Christian-type books, but I'm always up for a nice, clean, uplifting read. Now I know where to come for recommendations!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Jeanie October 2, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

Good Morning Fellow Homeschooler

I have been on the journey for 20 years.

I look forward to reading: Loves First Bloom

It looks good.

Visiting from the Hop!

Blessings,
Jeanie




Twice is Nice Book Blog! Visit Our blog for reviews, giveaways and fun!

Lacey Weatherford October 2, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

Hi there! I'm a new follower hopping by! I agree with you that it is a wonderful thing to be a stay-at-home mom! I thank the Lord everyday for my husband's good job that allows me to do this! I'm also and author so it is nice to have work at home time too. I don't homeschool...considered it but never felt smart enough! LOL But we are also blessed to be in a wonderful school district so that helps too!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
The Delusional Diaries

Heather October 3, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

New follower here!

I do the blog hops too, it's not just a good way to get people to see your blog, but more than that, it's a good way to find blogs worth reading!!!

Check out my Blog Hop, Follow Friday and Giveaway HERE!

Elizabeth October 3, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

First-time visitor...happy hopping.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Search

About Me

My Photo
Angel
I am a fully devoted follower of Christ!! I love my husband and kids more than I ever thought you could love. I have a wonderful granddaughter who is the most precious little girl in the world. I am a long time homeschool mom and love every minute of it. I thank God every day for blessing me with my family and allowing me to be able to stay home and devote my life to them!!!
View my complete profile

Followers

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze

Tyndale Publishers

I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network