Let's Go To The Hop!!

I have been following this meme for a few weeks and am so excited to be linking up today with people who have a heart for words like me!!  Thank you Jennifer for hosting!!  Go here to link up.
This week Jennifer has asked us to share who our Favorite Authors are and why we love them!!
My Favorite Authors:
Karen Kingsbury, her books are so true to life.  They are always about families I can relate to and learn from.  I love how she links her characters all together with the Lord!!
Beverly Lewis, her writing about the Amish fascinates me and makes we want to visit Lancaster County myself!!
ABOUT THE HOP:
In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list at the bottom of Jennifer’s blog!!
The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, come back later and join the fun! This is a weekly event! And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added! We get over 200 links every week!! 
Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.
If you start following someone through the Hop, leave a comment on their blog to let them know! Stop back during the week to see other blogs that are added! And, most importantly, the idea is to HAVE FUN!!
DISCLAIMER:
The Hop isn't just for you to throw your link in there and not visit any other blogs. It's all about networking and finding new blogs that are of interest. So, in the spirit of the Hop, try to make some time to visit other blogs and don't post your link if you are not planning on visiting other blogs in the Hop that week. This is a weekly event, so if you don't have time this week, that's fine! We'll see you next week!
Have a hopping weekend!!
Counting it all Joy!!

6 comments:

Unknown July 9, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

Hopping by to visit and follow! I'm a Christian girl myself, and though I mostly review YA and paranormal fiction, I've read a few Karen Kingsbury's and thought they were wonderful--Francine Rivers remains my favorite Christian author, though. :-)

-Tiger

http://tigersallconsumingbooks.blogspot.com

ham1299 July 9, 2010 at 7:24 PM  

Thanks for hopping by Proud Book Nerd! :-) You have a lovely blog, and I'm a new follower! I, too, am always happy to find a new Christian reviewer/blogger! :-)

I really like Karen Kingsbury. Very good. I think I've read one of Beverly Lewis' books – something about Sleigh Bells. It was a good book. (I'm just blanking on the title.)

Anyway, have a wonderful, blessed weekend! :-)

Rex Robot Reviews July 9, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

Hi, I'm visiting through the hop. Great blog!

I'm now a new follower. :)

Hope you can check my blog out!

Rexie-
Rex Robot Reviews

Loren July 9, 2010 at 9:06 PM  

Hey you :0) Glad to see you @ the Hop! Those followers are going up too !! YAY!!

Love you and of course our authors are the same except I have never read anything from Beverly Lewis???!! How did that happen?

kewkew July 9, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting, I really appreciate it and am so glad to find fellow Christians. I really need to try some Karen Kingbury. I have a couple donated that I need to add to the church library (I am our church librarian) but I have never read her books myself. I also like Beverly Lewis, though I didn't add her as a favorite author.
I have a homeschool blog if you would like to come and check it out:
www.totsandme.blogspot.com
I am now following your blog!

CarlyB July 10, 2010 at 1:37 AM  

Hi! I found your blog through the Hop and I'm a new follower so I'll be back soon.
Have a great weekend,
Carly x

http://carlybennett.blogspot.com

Search

About Me

My Photo
Angel
I am a fully devoted follower of Christ!! I love my husband and kids more than I ever thought you could love. I have a wonderful granddaughter who is the most precious little girl in the world. I am a long time homeschool mom and love every minute of it. I thank God every day for blessing me with my family and allowing me to be able to stay home and devote my life to them!!!
View my complete profile

Followers

Booksneeze

I review for BookSneeze

Tyndale Publishers

I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network